- Plotting and Comparing Signed Numbers
- Plotting integers on a number line
- Ordering integers
- Using a number line to compare integers
- Writing a signed number for a real-world situation
- Comparing signed numbers relating to a real-world situation
- Plotting opposite integers on a number line
- Finding opposites of integers
- Absolute value of a number
- Finding all numbers with a given absolute value
- Plotting rational numbers on a number line
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Plotting and Comparing Signed Numbers
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of plotting and comparing signed numbers based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand plotting and comparing signed numbers in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of plotting and comparing signed numbers. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in plotting and comparing signed numbers, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, comparing and ordering whole numbers, opposite numbers, number line and so on.