- Properties of Real Numbers
- Identifying Like Terms
- Combining like terms: Whole number coefficients
- Introduction to properties of addition
- Multiplying a constant and a linear monomial
- Distributive property: Whole Number coefficients
- Factoring a linear binomial
- Identifying parts in an algebraic expression
- Identifying equivalent algebraic expressions
- Introduction to properties of multiplication
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Properties of Real Numbers
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of Properties of Real Numbers based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand Properties of Real Numbers in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of Properties of Real Numbers. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Properties of Real Numbers, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, comparing and ordering whole numbers, algebraic expressions and equations, and so on.