- Kanban Tutorial
- Kanban - Home
- Kanban - Introduction
- Kanban - Characteristics
- Kanban - Project Management
- Kanban - Agile
- Kanban - Lean & Agile
- Kanban - Scrum
- Kanban - Tools 1
- Kanban - Tools 2
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Kanban - Tools 2
Several project management tools that follow Kanban approach are available. In this chapter, you can have an overview of the following Kanban Tools −
- Accelo Projects
Projectplace is a no-installation project management tool that provides comprehensive solution allowing teams and organizations to plan, visualize, and keep track of their projects in real time.
Features of Projectplace include −
- Securely store, share, version manage, discuss, review files.
- Keep track of goals and scheduled work and set priorities.
- Manage all issues on a Kanban board.
- Share screen with up to 100 people regardless of location.
- Available in 8 languages.
- The Enterprise plan allows unlimited number of projects.
- Create plans, organize work and track personal tasks.
- Complete overview of how all your projects are performing.
- All project management tools in one place.
- Customized or predefined templates, e.g. Prince2.
- Visibility of commitments and resource availability.
- Simple user account provisioning.
- Utilize lessons learned with project templates.
- Compare actual time spent with original estimations.
- Execute on your plan together with your team.
- Project planning tools.
- Kanban boards.
- Task management.
- Issue management.
- Gantt tool.
- Document management.
- Desktop add-ons for document management.
- Project management app for Android and iOS.
- Project overview.
- Communication tools.
- Online meeting tool.
- Meeting management.
- Project management templates.
- Project portfolio management.
- Resource management tool.
- Time management.
- Report management.
- Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Industry leading security.
- Customize your collaboration experience using our APIs.
For more information, visit the site https://www.projectplace.com/
Wrike combines project management with a real-time workspace for collaboration, discussion and document sharing.
Features of Wrike include −
- Advanced task management.
- Live dashboard project overview.
- File sharing and editing.
- Create subtasks.
- Real-time activity stream.
- Progress reports.
- Task-related discussions.
- Branded workspace.
- Email-to-task syncing.
- Branded e-mail notifications.
- Automate recurring tasks and projects.
- Third party integrations with Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Project timeline view (Gantt chart).
- Workload view and scheduling.
- Calendar integrations with Outlook, Google and iCalendar.
- Time tracking.
- Android and iPhone app.
- Custom reports.
- Add-ins for Google and Apple Mail.
- Security and privacy.
- Access control.
- Data policy.
For more information, visit the site https://www.wrike.com/
smartQ is an agile project management tool built around a visual task board (Kanban Board). It allows you to easily distribute work, track its progress and collaborate with the team online. smartQ can track tasks, issues, tickets, i.e. it is customizable to fit any workflow.
Features of Wrike include −
- Share notes and files.
- Tickets by e-mail or form.
- iPhone app.
- Ticket form designer.
- Threaded discussions and file attachments.
- Project Performance Report.
- External access for non-registered users.
- Track tasks, issues, tickets.
- Email notifications and private notes.
- Mark tickets with three-color stars.
- Customize your ticket fields.
- Customize your workflow.
- Unified notes and files area across all the tickets.
- Board view, ticket view and list view.
- Export tickets to CSV and Excel.
- Customize project roles.
- Team roles.
- Assign people to each role.
For more information, visit the site http://www.getsmartq.com/
Accelo Projects is a Cloud Project Management Software that facilitates planning and tracking, automation and change management.
Features of Accelo Projects include −
- Project planning with Gantt charts.
- Track milestones, tasks and budgets.
- Powerful Gmail and Outlook/Office365 integrations.
- Templates and reusable project plans.
- Track time and expenses.
- Forecasts, reports and dashboards.
- Record notes, schedule meetings and calls.
- Advanced approval for time.
- Allocate time and resources.
- Create invoices for all work planned or done.
- Invoicing and payments.
- Stripe and authorize .net integrations.
- Custom fields and categories.
- Custom project types and business processes.
- Automatic e-mail attachment storage.
- Smart and shared client database.
- Client signoffs and approvals.
- Client portal.
- Task boards.
- Calendar and task sync with Google Apps and Microsoft.
For more information, visit the site https://www.accelo.com/products/projects/
Trello is a project management software that utilizes the concept of boards to represent projects and within boards, cards to represent tasks. Trello supports Team Collaboration enabling members to discuss a project in real-time. It keeps everybody informed through task assignments, activity log, and e-mail notifications.
Features of Trello include −
- Free or zero pricing for the basic service.
- Quick overview on front and back of cards.
- Easy organization with tags, labels and categories.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- In-line editing.
- Checklists, with progress meter.
- Easy uploading of files and attachments.
- Data filtering.
- Archiving of card records (e.g. comments and changes).
- Deadline reminders.
- E-mail notifications.
- Activity log.
- Assign tasks.
- Voting feature.
- Information retrieval and back-up.
- SSL encryption of data.
- Texts and visuals fit any screen size.
- Search function.
- Mobile functionality to access boards on-the-go.
- Developer API.
For more information, visit the page https://trello.com/