- Business Analysis Tutorial
- Business Analysis - Home
- Business Analysis - Introduction
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Business Analysis - Roles
- Tools and Techniques
- Business Analysis - JAD Session
- Requirement Gathering Techniques
- Functional Requirements Document
- S/W Requirements Specification
- Business Analysis - Use-Cases
- Use-Case Diagrams
- Requirements Management
- Planning Good Requirements
- Business Analysis - Modelling
- Business Analysis Useful Resources
- Business Analysis - Quick Guide
- Business Analysis - Useful Resources
- Business Analysis - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Business Analysis Tutorial
Business Analysis is a subject which provides concepts and insights into the development of the initial framework for any project. It holds the key to guide key stakeholders of a project to perform business modelling in a systematic manner. This tutorial provides a brief overview of the concepts of business analysis in an easy to understand manner.
This tutorial is meant for aspiring business analysts, and project owners or business owners, coordinators and project team members who often work closely with business analysts.
In addition, it will also be useful for anyone who is involved in capturing, writing, analyzing, or understanding requirements for Information Technology solutions, including Subject Matter Experts (SME), Business Process Managers, and Business Process Users.
To understand this tutorial, it is advisable to have a foundation level knowledge of business scenarios, process and domain knowledge pertaining to a few industries.