- 3d Figures and Volumes
- Classifying Solids
- Vertices, Edges, and Faces of a Solid
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism made of Unit Cubes
- Volume of a Solid made of Cubes with Unit Fraction Edge Lengths
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism with Fractional Edge Lengths
- Word Problem Involving the Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- Word Problem Involving the Rate of Filling or Emptying a Rectangular Prism
- Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Word Problem Involving the Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
3d Figures and Volumes
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of 3d Figures and Volumes based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand 3d Figures and Volumes in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of 3d Figures and Volumes. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in 3d Figures and Volumes, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, basic arithmetic operations, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, geometric concepts like plane shapes, areas, volumes, nets of solids, unit cubes and so on.